What girl doesn’t love a good excuse to go to the grocery store and buys a bunch of chocolate? Well, my friend was having a craft party and asked me to bring some treats. So I’ve got a dynamite recipe for Devils Food Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting! It’s a chocolate lovers paradise in every bite
Insides (cupcake): Makes 18
-3 1/2 TBSP soft butter
-1/2 C firmly packed brown sugar
-2 Large eggs
-3/4 C flour
-1/2 TSP baking soda
-1/4 C unsweetened coco
-1/2 C sour cream
4 1/2 OZ semisweet chocolate
2 TBSP sugar
2/3 C sour cream
Topping = Semisweet chocolate curls
What’cha guna doo:
1. Put 18 cute paper baking cases in a muffin pan, or put 18 double-layer paper cases on a cookie sheet
2. Put the butter, sugar, eggs, flour, baking sida, and cocoa into the blender and mix. Or use a large bowl and hand mixer. Beat together until smooth.
3. Add in sour cream.
4. Spoon the batter into paper baking cases
5.Bake the cakes in an oven heated to 350 degrees, for 20 minutes, until well risen and firm to the touch. Transfer to a wire rack to cool
6. Enjoy a mocha latte that your husband makes you between making the cupcakes and the icing
7. To make the chocolate icing break a bar of semisweet chocolate into a nonstick bowl and heat while stirring with a whisk until the chocolate is melted, stirring occasionally so it doesn't burn.
8. Whisk in sour cream and sugar
9. Once the cupcakes have cooled, dollop chocolate icing on top. Grate semisweet chocolate with a potato peeler, or a knife, and sprinkle on top of the cupcakes. Let the cupcakes sit in the refrigerator before serving.